Sunday, November 11, 2012

November's Kraft It Up ...

is all about creating a minimalist layout on kraft with lots of white space.  Should be easy huh LOL?!!  Nope, not so much :).  I think I missed out on that gene.  Thankfully, the Kraft It Up DT have some awesome examples to inspire & this is what I came up with.



This is my absolute favourite photo of Matty!  He was having a ball riding on the seesaw at the park.  The colours in the September kit from A Piece of Cake Designs were perfect for it.


If you're a kit freak like me, pop on over to Raquel's site to check them out 'cause they're gorgeous!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicki! Love your minimalist look! And I am really really loving how you have used the little kraft envelope with your photo too! So funky and original :) Thanks for joining us at KIU!

Felicity Ives said...

I think you could just about stick that photo on the kraft and be done it is so gorgeous! But no, you have added the perfect embellies and pop of colour to make it a real winner. Love it x

Unknown said...

Certainly your minimalist appearing design seems so incredible. Indeed, you seem to have a creative edge, which reflects in your artwork. These designs seem so original and incredible. Keep sharing the same.
scrapbooking supplies

Post a Comment

Comments always bring a smile to my face ... thanks for taking the time to leave one!