Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day :)

Well today is World Card Making Day so I happily sat down to join in some card challenges. Like I need any excuse right LOL?!!



Firstly, my favourite stamp blog is celebrating their birthday so they're hosting a sketch challenge this week & giving away some wonderful stamps in celebration. Check it all out at highhopesstamps.blogspot.com.



I think I may have mentioned it once or twice how much I love these stamps LOL!



Next I had fun playing along with this week's sketch at Cardabilities. Karan always posts great sketches ... it's so easy to create beautiful cards using her sketches.





Last, but not least, is this week's super simple and fantastic sketch at Card Patterns.





Hey Mellie, if you're reading this, I created them all using Cosmo's gorgeous DeLovely papers just for you ... ;) mwah xxx

11 comments:

Sandra said...

These are gorgeous Vicki!! Love the colours.

Char Dobson said...

Great cards! The clown really made me smile. Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!

Samantha said...

Oh Just love the cards you have come up with totally stunning

Melissa said...

URK!!!!! URK!!!!!!!!!!! URRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! lmao....That was so thoughtful of you to think of me while making these Vicki...hehe.Your norty..Missed you on Saturday...was very quiet....we will be down again not this weekend , but the next

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Vicki
Love the colors, beautiful papers and details!! Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

phatassphairy said...

wow you are so good ....i love your cards they are so bootiful ...well done vicki on being so motivated

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous cards! So many gorgeous creations and great job with my sketch!!
Thanks so much for celebrating our Blog Birthday with us and playing along with our challenge! We will have another fun one for your tomorrow We hope you can play along again.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cards, love the adorable images you've used and great colours too.
luv
Debby

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely, love the happy colors!

whoistracy said...

I love all the bright colors you used on these cards Vicki. So very fun! Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards...love your take on the Cardabilities sketch...thanks for playing!

Post a Comment

Comments always bring a smile to my face ... thanks for taking the time to leave one!